: Green Infrastructure in JERSEY CITY
: Green Infrastructure in NEW YORK STATE
: Green Infrastructure in NORTH CAROLINA
: Green Infrastructure in SOUTH CAROLINA
: Green Infrastructure in VIRGINIA
Learning about habitat restoration, Charlottesville, Virginia.
Green Infrastructure Planning Guides
The GIC has released planning guides for Virginia, Arkansas, New York, North Carolina and South Carolina. Read more.
Training and Mapping Services
The GIC brings diverse stakeholder groups together to develop green infrastructure plans that meet community needs. The GIC has extensive experience developing technical communication materials, workshops, training sessions, public meetings and collaborative decision-making processes.
Our staff have expertise in environmental planning, water resources management, GIS mapping and model building, urban and landscape forestry, parks and recreation, historic landscape conservation and much more! Our highly specialized team approach can meet the needs of any client. We can:
- Design a green infrastructure models for a counties, states or regions
- Create a tree canopy assessment or tree inventory
- Perform code and ordinance review and writing
- Create urban redevelopment strategies
- Construct comprehensive plans and maps
- Lead training workshops including professional certification credits
- Build strategic planning and facilitation
To see our Services Brochure, click here.
A team of planners and members of the public scrutinize a GIC map.
Back to Top of Page